Monday, July 28, 2008

37 Things

I've never taken the time to do one of these, but today seemed like a good day to start. I lifted it from TKT's blog. He's a good guy. You should send him money or something.

1. Do you like blue cheese? Like it? I love it!
2. Have you ever smoked? Yeah. I smoked about a pack a day for ten years or so. Had to keep my grunge street cred alive.
3. Do you own a gun? Nah.
4. What flavor Kool Aid was your favorite? Fruit Punch, mos def.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Nope.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? They are extra delicious at cookouts or ballgames. I don't know why.
7. Favorite Christmas movie? National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Two cups of coffe and a glass of water.
9. Can you do push ups? Plural? Perhaps.
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding ring is my only jewelry, but it sits in its box until I have it resized.
11. Favorite hobby? Videogames and reading.
12. Do you have A.D.D. No. If I can get my brain going one direction I'm in good shape.
13. Do you wear glasses/contacts? Yes. I'm almost legally blind without help in one form or another.
14. Middle name? Lawrence
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? Jesus, can't any of my answers be clever? Shouldn't I be working? I don't want to go to the doctor's appointment tonight.
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Chocolate diet shakes (for a few more weeks), water, coffee.
17. Current worry? The Radiohead show is Monday and my damn tickets still haven't been delivered.
18. Current hate right now? Ebay sellers who wait until the last minute to mail me my tickets.
19. Favorite place to be? In hiding.
20. How did you bring in the new year? My brother's house with a small family gathering.
21. Where would you like to go? Out west to photograph grizzly bears.
22. Name three people who will complete this? I have my doubts pretty much across the board.
23. Do you own slippers? Yes I do. Very manly slippers.
24. What shirt are you wearing? Blue and white polo style shirt.
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I can't say for sure that I ever have..
26. Can you whistle? I can.
27. Favorite color? Black.
28. Would you be a pirate? No. My impression is they don't bathe much, and that's kind of a thing for me.
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? Anything Johnny Cash.
30. Favorite Girl's Name? Can't say I have one.
31. Favorite boy's name? Can't say I have one.
32. What's in your pocket right now? My Palm Centro and my work badge that got warped in the clothes dryer over the weekend.
33. Last thing that made you laugh? My wife this morning.
34. What vehicle do you drive? Toyota Corrola.
35. Worst injury you've ever had? When I was a little kid I bit through my lower lip so bad it took 30 stitches to sew it up.
36. Do you love where you live? Without question, the answer is no.
37. How many TVs do you have in your house? 5, but only 4 plugged in and working. Of that four, only two get any real use. Would someone like to buy some TV's?

1 comment:

God said...

Nicely done! I wasn't sure if you'd be into this kind of thing (I'm usually not) but some real insightful nuggets here.

How goes the battle?