Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Disney's War

So, we basically had a gift card for The Disney Store that we needed to spend. To be honest, there's not a whole helluva lot I'm interested in from The Disney Store. Sure, I like some of the movies, and we even own a few, but normally it's not the kind of shopping I get all excited for. So, after a quick discussion we placed our little order and a few days later came this amazingly large box.














It was huge. So much goodness must lay within.













Someone took a lot of care filling this giant box with seemingly dozens of those little air pillow thingies.












The packaging stretched from one end of the table to the other. When pulled away, we were left to behold the glory.














I kid you not. The huge box, all the pillows, and a roll of packing tape, just to ship us a Blu-ray copy of Wall-E (a movie that Jen and I are both big fans of). I started laughing when I saw the box on the porch thinking "Maybe it was buy a copy of Wall-E get a free winter coat or something." Unfortunately, no. Just a lonely Blu-ray, huddled in the bottom of its enormous home, waiting for love.

Disney 1. Mother Nature 0.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wall-E rolls in style.